British Delegation at SeeMeet 2018
10 – 11 October 2018, Maribor, Slovenia
See Meet is:
- An international B2B forum that provides a unique platform for businesses working in different sectors.
- Special attention on companies from the following sectors: digitalization and ICT, processing industry (metal, plastic),
- The purpose of the forum is to help companies expand their businesses on domestic and international markets by organizing up to 15 pre-arranged meetings that will identify mutual interests for further cooperation in a quick and efficient way.
Who should attend?
SEE MEET Slovenia 2018 is an event focused on large and small companies and organisations active on local, national and international markets and working in the following fields:
- Digitalization and ICT
- Metal processing industry
- Manufacture of Rubber and Plastic Products
- Energy efficiency
- Electro industry
- Furniture industry
- Food and agriculture
Up to 15 custom-made meetings within two days 25-minute meetings: the participants choose who they want to meet
Wednesday, 10 October
- Welcome reception and business conference with introductory lectures
- 7 individual meetings
- Gala dinner
Thursday, 11 October
- 8 individual meetings
- Closing event
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in learning more about the event.
- Register at the button below
- We offer an all-inclusive package with the cheapest possible group transport and hotel booking at our corporate rate.
- You will be charged for the whole package, including participation fee for SeeMeet.
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the event before registering.
- Register at SeeMeet webpage
- Please do not forget to select the ”British Slovenian Chamber of Commerce as “Delegation leader”.
Registration deadline: 10 September 2018
|PACKAGE FOR BRITISH DELEGATION|
|350 GBP + VAT*|
|REGISTER FOR THE PACKAGE|