||Price (without VAT) in EUR
Ideal for individual members who want to expand their professional network in Slovenia and in the UK.
- Networking at our events, business and sports (5-7/year) with 50 – 150 people attending each event
- Access to our member network and up to 3 direct introductions through us
- Informing members on UK relevant business topics through our website, events and by e-chamber news
- Information about fairs, festivals and shows in the UK and Slovenia through our website and upon request.
- Helping you open an office in the UK through DIT (basic information on registration, business environment, premises; introduction to commercial services firms, information on accessing finance, basic market research on market conditions)
- BSCC chamber service: Finding potential partners in the UK for Slovenian companies through COBCOE Connects & our network (2h consultancy)
- Right to use member label
Ideal for companies looking to increase trade in the UK or Slovenia. Companies with more than 10 employees worldwide, automatically belong to at least export category.
||Benefits of NETWORK category and more:
- Business services consultation in the UK and Slovenia (up to 2 hours)
- Organisation of delegations to the UK for Slovenian exporting companies
- Invitations to British house events (Queen’s birthday party, British Council events)
- Introduction to British partners in the UK to help Slovenian exporters (market research, meeting organization, market entry strategy)
- Checking of your website by a marketing and pricing expert
Ideal for businesses who want to approach decision makers, benefit from personal introductions to relevant business leaders and shape the agenda on bilateral and EU issues. Companies with more than 100 employees automatically belong to influence category
||Benefits of EXPORT & NETWORK category and more:
- CEO Member lunches with the British ambassador in Slovenia and the BSCC board (up to 2 per year)
- Invitations to meet special UK guests from government and business (up to 2 per year)
- Invitations to the events with the British ambassador
Terms and Conditions
- By filling up the Membership application form your company is joining the British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce, thereby accepting the provisions of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry Act and the Statute of the British Chamber of Commerce as well as all rights and obligations arising therefrom.
- Your company’s membership will be effective from the date the application is received and will cover a full twelve month period.
- Your company’s membership is automatically renewed unless the chamber receives a minimum 14 days written notice, before the membership expires by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post Britansko-slovenska gospodarska zbornica, Vošnjakova 1, 1000 Ljubljana.
- The application will be submitted for approval to the Management Board of the British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce at their next meeting or for written approval by authorised persons.
- The Chamber has to be informed of any changes to the data mentioned in the previous paragraphs within a period of fifteen days.
- The name of your company will be listed in the British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce’s publications as well as on internet directories.
- You agree to receive information, various publications and news updates forwarded by the Chamber, regarding the Chamber’s members and other partners.
British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce
Britansko-slovenska gospodarska zbornica
Vošnjakova 1 (Hotel Lev 11th Floor), 1000 Ljubljana
T: +386 (0) 8 205 0966
Events & membership
t: +386 51 238 872