||No. of employees
||Price (without VAT) in EUR
||Up to 10
- Networking at our events, business and sports (7-10/year)
- Access to our member network and up to 3 direct introductions to them through us
- Helping small distributors find the right British products to import to Slovenia (providing up to 4 different contacts from UK companies)
- Helping UK companies find distributors in Slovenia (up to 4 different contacts from Slovenian companies)
- Informing members on UK relevant business topics
- Information about fairs, festivals and shows in the UK and Slovenia
||Benefits of small companies and more:
- Helping you open an office in the UK through UK Department of Trade (basic information on registration, business environment, premises; introduction to commercial services firms, information on accessing finance, basic market research on market conditions)
- BSCC chamber service: Finding potential partners in UK for Slovenian companies (up to 2 hours)
- Business services support in the UK and Slovenia (up to 2 hours)
- Organisation of delegations to the UK for Slovenian exporting companies (Scotland March 2017, Automotive Birmingham June 2017)
- Organisation of Joint trade fairs in UK for Slovenian manufacturers (such as design pavilion in London, Harrods’s luxury corner in 2017/2018)
- Invitation to export & industry events from other countries in the Commonwealth
- Invitations to British house events
||More than 100
||Benefits of medium companies and more:
- CEO Member lunches with the British ambassador in Slovenia and the BSCC board (up to 2 per year)
- Invitations to meet special UK guests from government and business (up to 2 per year)
- Invitations to small exclusive events (up to 2 per year)
Terms and Conditions
- By filling up the Membership application form your company is joining the British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce, thereby accepting the provisions of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry Act and the Statute of the British Chamber of Commerce as well as all rights and obligations arising therefrom.
- Your company’s membership will be effective from the date the application is received and will cover a full twelve month period.
- Your company’s membership is automatically renewed unless the chamber receives a minimum 14 days written notice, before the membership expires by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post Britansko-slovenska gospodarska zbornica, Vošnjakova 1, 1000 Ljubljana.
- The application will be submitted for approval to the Management Board of the British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce at their next meeting or for written approval by authorised persons.
- The Chamber has to be informed of any changes to the data mentioned in the previous paragraphs within a period of fifteen days.
- The name of your company will be listed in the British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce’s publications as well as on internet directories.
- You agree to receive information, various publications and news updates forwarded by the Chamber, regarding the Chamber’s members and other partners.
British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce
Britansko-slovenska gospodarska zbornica
Vošnjakova 1 (Hotel Lev 11th Floor), 1000 Ljubljana
T: +386 (0) 8 205 0966
Business Consultant of BSCC Trade Team
T: 386 (0) 51 378 545