The general meeting
The General Meeting is the supreme body of the Chamber and is composed of all members with full membership rights.
Each member has one vote at the General Assembly Meeting.
The management board
The Management Board currently consists of President, Vice-President and members.
- President of the BSCC: Miha Žerko (SRC)
- CEO of the BSCC: Barbara Uranjek
- Vice-president: Jože Oberstar (Odvetniška pisarna Oberstar)
- Member: Boštjan Napast (Geoplin)
- Member: Uroš Čop (Odvetniška pisarna Miro Senica in odvetniki)
- Member: Dali Bungič (Luna TBWA)
- Member: Miha Košak (British Slovene Society)
- Member: Luka Vesnaver (Deloitte)
- Member: Božo Černila (Trimo)
- Gregor Jamnik (Hotel Slon)
- Matej Golob Matzele (Abanka)
- Jonathan Locke (Nova KBM)
- CEO/Director of BSCC, Ms Barbara Uranjek
- Business Consultant, Mr Martin Retelj
- Events & Membership, Ms Špela Drobnič
- Assistant, Ms Maruša Turnšek
The Honorary President
The current British Ambassador to Slovenia is also the Honorary President of the British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce.
The honorary Vice-president
Former Co-Founder and Past President of BSCC, Mr Kevin Morrison has accepted to become the Honorary Vice-President of the British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce.
Statut Britansko-slovenske gospodarske zbornice
Statute of British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce